2016 has been one of those eventful years, I call it eventful because I refuse to call it a bad year. It was full of bad news and generally all round negativity but personally, I feel like 2016 has been a year of growth and new adventures. I have had personal failures and huge accomplishments but all in all, 2016 has been a learning curve. I have decided to embrace it as that and welcome 2017 with a fresh outlook & excitement. With that in mind, I have decided to put together new years resolutions for 2017.
Read more for my 2017 resolutions
My 2017 Resolutions
- Say yes to new adventures and try new things
- Do not compromise! Its all or nothing in 2017, don’t do things half-hearted and don’t let people take you for granted
- Learn to let go and live with less. (Currently redecorating my room so it’s been tough getting rid of all the clutter I have accumulated over the years.
- Travel to at least 5 places I’ve never been before.
- Find a new Hobby
- Stop trying to fix/ organize everything and everyone. Sometimes just say fuck it and see where life takes me
- Experiment more with my hair (I always do the same thing with my hair) & take better care of my natural hair.
- Buy fewer bags and buy more meaningful pieces.
- Continue living a Paleo lifestyle & learn to be more creative with my cooking.
“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style” – Maya Angelou