The No. 21 brand is one that I have been eyeing up for a very long time. The designer Alessandro Dell’Acqua combines elements of tailoring with a feminine, Italian sensibility. The No.21 brand is well known for its unique details such as the signature bow tie, embellishments and cool prints. The silhouettes are quite reserved and sophisticated and that is what drew me to the brand. The knotted satin sandals have become a favourite for me this season and so I wanted to do a review on my new favourite shoes.
SHOP THE NO. 21 SANDALS
- They are statement shoes and will make any outfit stand out
- They come in a range of colours, fabrics & heel tights.
- It has a vintage feel to it
- The slip on/ slides trend is huge this spring and this is an elevated way to try this trend.
- They are mostly comfortable to walk in but after a few hours (maybe 5-6), then they start to hurt a little bit.
These stunners are gorgeous with a pair of boyfriend jeans for a dressed down look, or a satin slip dress for a more flirty feel.